Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My first appointment!

I got an email from my case manager for the screening phase. She sent me a lot of info and some paperwork. The investigator is working on my background check, the insurance agent should be contacting me soon about applying for the insurance policy, my attorney will be contacting me to start working on the contract, and once my psych eval is complete and good to go and the fertility clinic has finished reviewing my OB records from my last pregnancy, they'll contact me to schedule me to come down for my medical screening. I also spoke with the person who will be doing my psych eval. I have an appointment for Friday morning to speak with her on the phone for that.

I'm so excited that things are moving forwards. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment